Welcome to Whiteline Careers
Established in 1984, we are the largest independent fabricator of PVCu windows, doors and conservatories in the South East. From our factory in sunny Eastbourne we supply and support our customers throughout London, the South East and beyond. Whiteline has recently invested over £3 million in new machinery to meet the growing demand for our products as well as ensuring that our manufacturing process is of the highest standard. Driven by the excellent quality of our products as well as by the high standard of service we offer our customers, we have experienced significant growth over the last year. In order to meet that growth, we will be investing further in equipment and in addition we need new members to join our dedicated teams.
We have an excellent training programme provided by our on-site Whiteline Academy and so we are able to recruit anyone with an aptitude to learn and an eagerness to work and to develop their skills. The training will see new candidates receive certification for these skills once they pass the various levels. We are one of the largest employers in the area.
If you want to work for an established company with a very successful past & a growing future, providing security of employment for successful team members, then Whiteline could be for you.
Just some of the Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
- Career enhancement opportunities
- On-site rest areas for use during breaks
- Life assurance provided for employees from day 1
- Supermarkets, bakers, burger vans within easy walking distance.
- Overtime and extra holidays available.
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- Full training programme via our Whiteline Academy
- Free hot drinks and cooled filtered water.
- Special events days such as 'Burger van', 'Ice cream van' and quarterly Pizza days.
- Secure bicycle bays along side covered smoking area
The Whiteline Manufacturing factories occupy over 70,000 sq ft of floor space across a number of different units. These range from PVCu Windows and doors, composite doors, glass fitting, aluminium as well as our own in-house colour spray service, ColouTEK.
In addition, we have invested in a modern, state of the art conference and training centre alongside a comprehensive showroom.
To find out more about what Whiteline does as a business visit our website by clicking here
No vacancies found